A PERVERSE PROPOSITION FOR JENNY JELLY-BUTT

Contributor: Joshua Dobson

- -
"Your ass is fuckin' beautiful," I tell Jenny the stripper as she claps her gelatinous cheeks against one another a few inches in front of my face.
"It's too big," Jenny Jellybutt says in her high-pitched nasal voice while reaching back to smack her ass. The gunshot crack is audible over the industrial music blaring from the sound system. The impact of her hand unleashes ripples that jiggle across her bountiful butt cheeks.
"No such thing as too big when it comes to ass. And anyways people are too hung up on size, shape is far more important than size and your ass is perfectly formed," I tell her as she flexes her gluteal muscles making her cheeks bounce and shimmy.
"Glad you like it, but don't get too attached, its days are numbered," she says.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I've saved up almost half the liposuction money," she says.
I could almost cry.
"Bl-ass-phemy! Like pouring ass-id on a Pic-ass-o," I exclaim a little too fervently. The thought of the world losing such a gorgeous ass almost drives a stake through the heart of my boner. Then the hamster in my brain starts double timing around the wheel and an exceedingly perverse notion inflates my wiener anew.
"Perhaps I could help," I tell Jenny the stripper as she grinds her big butyraceous butt against my boner.
She turns around and shoots me a quizzical look.
"I could give you the rest of the money, but . . ."
Her expression goes from inquisitive to wary as she fondles her fake tits and continues dry humping me.
". . . but I get to keep all the fat they suck out," I say, licking my lips as if I can already taste the ice cold liposuction milkshake I'm gonna make out of Jenny's butt-fat . . . if she agrees.
She freezes mid dry hump and stares at me like I'm a pubic hair she just found in her macaroni salad. My mouth waters and the Final Jeopardy music ding dong ding dong ding dong dings through my head while I await her reply.


- - -
Joshua Dobson likes to make his own fun.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

Archive