Any Summer Day

Contributor: Stacy Maddox

- -
I savor the way your thick seed
Runs quickly down my quivering thighs
As I stand to put on slowly, unhurried
My bikini bottom and suntan lotion

I take my own time with looks
Under hooded, satisfied green eyes
I haven't a care in the world
As you watch me flip streaked hair

You wander off to the kitchen
As I gather the towels and radio
Winding the dial up to the station
To music I'm in the mood for today

I close the sliding glass door
And make a path straight to you
Pinning you against the sink
Suggesting I want your sex again

Rubbing my hands, seeking you out
Sliding my sensitive, white breasts
Over the silver hoop that hangs
Through your small left nipple

Nibbling your ear, I feel you suck
Your breath in swiftly, almost startled
You're hard again, to my delight
I smile a secret smile to myself

Whispering words of lovers
I ask do you know
How good it really feels
To have your cum in my panties

Looking like a Cheshire Cat
I walk slowly back to the deck
Knowing that you will follow me out
And take me to this place again.


- - -
Stacy Maddox lives, dreams and writes in the fast-paced city of Lawrence, KS. Stacy has been published in Shades Of Expression by Gerl Publishing, The Medulla Project, Daily Love, Emerge Literary Journal, Three Line Poetry and Mused: The BellaOnline Literary Review. She has been passionate about poetry, photography, music, quotes and stories for over 30 years.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

One Response to this post

  1. Unknown on November 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM

    i love your creativity,thanks for shareing this with me :)

Leave a comment

Archive