If You Wash It, I’ll Do It

Contributor: Paul Tristram

- -
If you wash it, I’ll do it
I’ll crawl back down the bed.
Get tangled up in your legs
and hope I don’t see red.
Yeah, I’ll face it like a man
and I’ll do my very best.
Work away quite hungrily
you have yourself a rest.
Ram-raid with my tongue,
I’ll take it on the chin.
If you was it, I’ll do it
let the messy show begin.


- - -
Paul Tristram is a Welsh writer who has poems, short stories and sketches published in many publications around the world, he yearns to tattoo porcelain bridesmaids instead of digging empty graves for innocence at midnight, this too may pass, yet.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

Archive