White Trash

Contributor: Paul Tristram

- -
“White Trash!”, they all shouted at me
oh yeah, well that just suits me fine.
You can shove your fucking morals
all the choices that I make are mine.
How can any of you be any better off
when you are so bitter and unhappy?
It must be jealousy you are showing
because I’ve not let the system trap me?
You are as useless as a broken glass
you are as boring as the jobs you do.
If they doubled up your stupid pay
I still would not take it away from you.
Your lovers they find fun elsewhere
while you ferment within stupidity.
life is a game that you are missing
and you are too old to blame naivety.
“White Trash!”, they all shouted at me
as I passed them drinking my wine.
While I just smiled back knowingly
their girlfriends have all sucked mine.


- - -
Paul Tristram is a Welsh writer who has poems, short stories, sketches and photography published in many publications around the world, he yearns to tattoo porcelain bridesmaids instead of digging empty graves for innocence at midnight, this too may pass, yet.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

Archive